Tuesday 26 April 2016

Got a new toy

I've had this little yellow knife for a while but I couldn't find anywhere to buy new blades for it. Today I found the same model (in green) in a famous cheap-tat store (not named, I'll say later) with extras so since it was cheap I got another one. Shame I couldn't get just the blades but it's a spare if nothing else. Since the law changed here these are technically illegal to carry because they lock (I don't want to get the shop in trouble) but I'm not going to be carrying them all the time anyway. The yellow one lives in my tin, and I don't know what to do with the new one yet but at least I have some spare blades. Some sod had taken the spares out of two packets before I got there so I had to dig to the back for this one. I don't know why they would steal them since they're only cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment